Sunday, August 1, 2010

We're HERE!!!!

We arrived about 4 pm.  Once C saw where we were at, he signed "dog."  Then he noticed the horses.:)

The caretaker took us on a tour of the dorm, showing us where to keep our food, etc.  He said this is the biggest team training class.  I'm not sure how many rooms there are, but there are also, two teams that live nearby.  C really wanted to go see the dogs, but of course he couldn't.

We unpacked and rested a bit.  Then we had dinner.  C and Dad went to the park, while S and I talked a bit about how it will go with her and C tomorrow.  Most of tomorrow will be spent in lecture time, although, we will be working with our first dog in the rotation tomorrow afternoon.

Even though it's only 8pm, it is 9 pm MDT so, we are going to bed.  I'm fighting a cold still.  I'll be glad I'm over this.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it! Sounds like some work ahead but worth it for sure! Can't wait for more posts...and pics! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for allowing us to experience team training with you. I understand that it will be a very intense two weeks but you have prepared well and have a great attitude. All Wasatch Champions are cheering for C! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your CCI experience with the world. I attended the June 2009 team training. I hope your experience is as wonderful as mine. I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll follow you every day.

    ReplyDelete