Saturday, July 31, 2010

St George

Well, we left 3 hours after my goal time, but we have finally arrived in St. George.  C wasn't too happy about leaving his siblings at their sitter's house.  He wanted to stay with his uncle.  But we bribed him with a Nintendo DS.

He played for 3 hours.  The last hour and half was spent watching a Loony Toons movie on Dad's mp3 player.  I had buried the headphones in the back of the suburban so C was only able to watch the movie; but, do you really need to hear Bugs Bunny?

DH and I (and S, our nanny) listened to the "The Westing Game."  We had downloaded some audio ebooks from the library last night.  We have "The Rescuers", "Swiss Family Robinson", and "Robin Hood."

S also got to play Mario Kart with C.:)

Tonight, we are visiting with a college roommate of mine.  I haven't seen her in years.  I won't say how many years ago, that we were roommates.:)

Tomorrow, we are leaving, bright and early for OCEANSIDE, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment