Friday, August 13, 2010

INTRODUCING----

RAINE II




Hanging out with our new dog!!

First night home! (sort of, LOL)


Field Trip to Home Depot.


Play Time!


"Tug!"


"Get!"


C's art project.



"Here!"


"Push!"


One of the few times C actually walked with me!



Carousel ride at the mall.


Helping out with the filming!


Interview Time!


Our Team Trainers!
Patty, Julia, & Becky


Some down time!


Public Access Test


Bath Time!
Now she's all pretty for graduation.:)


C really missed Nanny S.  This morning he told his dad that he wanted to go on a plane to get her.  He wandered around for most of the day signing her name and looking for her.  It's a good thing she lives across the street from us.  We can go visit her next week.:)

For those interested, CCI has 47 puppies being turned into tomorrow!!!  They already have about 30 here in the kennels being trained.  I was told that about 30-40% of the puppies make it all the way through for placement with a recipient.


Graduation is tomorrow.  We will be heading home, hopefully, by 4pm at the latest.

This has been on of the neatest experiences that I've had in my life.

12 comments:

  1. Raine looks beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for all of you. Caleb looks so happy! Enjoy your new family member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! He's beautiful. I am meeting Sam today with his new service dog, Hart! The dogs are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just emailed a link to our blog... I thought I sent it a months ago. Baby Noah was born a week ago yesterday. We are doing good! Dan gets home in 5 weeks! Talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos! Awesome family! Awesome Raine II!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to see the photos that go with the storyline. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy graduation, and we can't wait to meet you all in Utah!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you guys! LOVED , LOVED, LOVED all the pics!

    Tammy and Parker

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are very excited for your new addition. C looks like he will really enjoy his new companion. Very Good, Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, one of the greatest experioences in your life. Mine too. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I bet your kids are loving your new dog. My kids have been wanting one for so long now. Poor little dears, I just don't think it's going to happen!! You have a lovely family. I will be back for another visit!

    ReplyDelete