Saturday, October 9, 2010

Renee...You will be greatly missed.

I am sorry to have to report, that Renee died early yesterday morning.


Renee was a sweet little girl, who fight long and hard against the cystic fibrosis. One of the things she really enjoyed doing (and she did it well) was swimming. Her mom was always so proud of her accomplishments. She will be greatly missed by many people. My thoughts and prayers continue to go out for Renee's parents and brother during this time. I love you Geo.

When C was about a year old, I found a support group of moms with children with DS. This group started on ivillage and has broken off to other support groups of the years. But many of us still keep in touch with each through Facebook and the T21 groups. So Renee's death has affected a great number of people.

One of my friends posted on her blog yesterday about the closeness of us women. I could never say it as well as she has so I am going to post a link to her blog instead.


For My T21 Sisters


Some of these women I have met in real life, but most I have not. But, I do feel very close to them and when one is hurting, I hurt for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment