Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy Day...

In a nutshell, I biked two miles, bottled 24 bottles of pears, mowed the lawn (before the garbage truck came), and took the kids to the dentist.

My legs and feet hurt!!!

I've semi-restarted my triathlon training again.  I stopped exercising during the summer.  I really want to do a triathlon.  (And if I lose 20 lbs, that would be nice also!:) )  I've semi-started, because the rec center is closing it's pools for two weeks starting next Tuesday.  So I'll be focusing on the biking/running for two weeks and then I'll add in swimming.  It'd be nice to be able to do a triathlon next May.

I'm done with pears.  Next is peaches.  I'd plan on doing apricots also but I always forget about them until they're out season.  My sister told me today that apricots are early Aug.  Since we were in California then I couldn't have done them anyway.:)

C did great at the dentist.  (Which means we don't need to take him to the hospital and sedate him for his cleaning, etc.)  He let the hygenist clean his teeth AND let the dentist examine them, etc.  I did bring Raine with us but C did so well she didn't need to visit during the cleaning.  Maybe just having her there made the visit easier?  The sounds of the electric toothbrushes, water pick (is that what it's called?), and the suction thingaling didn't phase her at all!

The next test is the ENT.  He doesn't really care for this visit either because the dr usually needs to clean his ears out under a microscope.  But we need to get ear tubes put in before winter.

Tomorrow, my sisters and I are making salsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment